Directions to the Department located in the Allied Health Building
The Department of Nutrition and Dietetics is located on the Saint Louis University Medical Campus the Allied Health Professions Building. The Allied Health Professions Building is located at 3437 Caroline Street, 63104. Nutrition and Dietetics is in room 3076. For more specific directions, or if you get lost, please call the Department at 314-977-8523.
- From I-64 exit onto Grand Ave and go south
- OR from I-44 exit onto Grand Ave and go north
- Turn east onto Chouteau Ave
- Turn south/right onto Theresa Ave (2nd small street on the right)
- Theresa ends between two parking garages - park in the garage on the left (Hickory East Garage - $2.00/hr)
- The Allied Health Professions Building is adjacent to the parking garage - there are entrances on both ends of the building and on the side of the building that faces away from the parking garage.
Directions to the Salus Center Kitchen
The Salus Center Kitchen is located on the ground floor of the Salus Center, 3545 Lafayette Avenue, 63104.
- Driving from Highway 40
Exit at Grand Ave, head south towards Highway 44. Make a left at Lafayette Avenue. Turn left into the parking lot.
- Driving from Highway 44 or South Grand
Exit Highway 44 West at Grand Blvd./Louisiana Ave. Turn left at the stop sign onto Lafayette Ave. Go one block to the Salus Center. Turn right into the parking lot just before Grand.
- Parking Lot and Building Entrance:
As you turn into our parking lot, the gate will rise. Parking is free in the Visitor section of the lot. Enter the building from the circular driveway on the south side of the building. Stop at the Security Desk to sign in and obtain directions to the H.E.L.P. Office (Ask for Chef Steve Jenkins or Laura Rettig). We will supply you with a token before you leave in order to exit the parking lot.