- Future Students
- B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics
- Admission Requirements
- Food Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Culinary Arts
- Program Costs
- Curricular Concentrations
- M.S. Nutrition and Dietetics
- Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD)
- Pre-Selection Dietetic Internship Admission
- Dietetic Internship
- Steps to become a Registered Dietitian
B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics
Factors considered for admission include academic performance, class rank, college admission test scores, and high school profile.
How to Apply
Freshmen are admitted to the program through the Office of Undergraduate Admission. Please review the guidelines detailed on their web page for comprehensive instructions. Click here to go to SLU's undergraduate admission website.
Admission Requirements include:
- ACT composite of at least 24
- GPA of 2.7/4.0
- 4 years of high school English
- 3 years of high school Math and Science (with one year Chemistry and one year Biology)
Currently, the average GPA of admitted students is 3.8/4.0 scale and the average ACT score is a 26.
If you would like to visit our department to learn more about us and speak with a faculty member, there are many opportunities to do so. Please contact us at (314) 977-8523.
Transfer students applying to the program should follow the University guidelines and contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Requirements. Transferability of course credits is determined upon acceptance. If you are planning to transfer into our undergraduate program we will be glad to help you plan a strategy to assure acceptance of transfer credits and completion of Saint Louis University requirements. Factors considered for admission include academic performance, class rank, college admission test scores, and high school profile.
Transfer Admission Requirements include:
- GPA of 2.75/4.0 for internal transfer students
- GPA of 2.75/4.0 for external transfer students
Transcript Self Evaluation Directions
Click here to go to the Undergraduate Unofficial Transfer Articulation page.
Review your transcripts and compare the courses you have taken to those needed for degree completion. If you have any questions, please call the Doisy Recruitment Specialist, at (314) 977- 2570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific transfer questions, please contact the department at (314) 977-8523.