General Gynecology, Obstetrics and Women's Health
Experts in women examinations and pre-natal care
The Division of General Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health at Saint Louis University provides excellence in patient care via a multitude of clinical services for women. As teachers and researchers at Saint Louis University School of Medicine, our physicians offer expertise in a number of specialized areas in addition to well women examinations and prenatal care.
- Pediatric gynecology
- Premenstrual syndrome treatment
- Menopausal evaluation, treatment and management
- Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology
- Office evaluation and treatment for abnormal pap smears
- Chronic pelvic pain evaluation and treatment including acupuncture
- Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Vaginal and vulvar diseases
D. Greg Ward, M.D.
Jennifer Goldkamp, M.D.
Pericles Xynos, M.D.
Robert Blaskiewicz, M.D.
Mitul Shah, M.D.
Jill Powell, M.D.
Diane Petersen, M.D.
Leslie McCloskey, M.D.
M. Brigid Holloran-Schwartz, M.D.
Click on location name for customized driving directions.
Women's Health Pavilion at SSM St. Mary's Health Center
1031 Bellevue Ave., Suite 400
St. Louis, MO 63117
Saint Louis University Hospital West Pavilion
3655 Vista Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
SLUCare Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health at St. Luke's Hospital
224 S. Woods Mill Road, Suite 665
St. Louis, MO 63017
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
1465 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, Mo. 63104