Offering expert testing and immediate results
Located on the campus of SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis, the SLUCare
Ultrasound Clinic offers detailed ultrasound imaging, performed by board-certified SLUCare
OB/GYNs. The clinic is not for pregnant women, but for women experiencing gynecologic problems, including:
SLUCare Ultrasound Clinic offers:
- Testing performed by physicians, not just sonographers, for expert interpretation and diagnosis.
- Generous appointment times to provide a thorough, personalized exam.
- Advanced testing technologies, including 3D and saline-infusion ultrasounds.
- Immediate feedback for patients, alleviating the anxiety of delayed test results.
- Biopsy and other follow-up procedures performed on site, if needed and approved by referring physician.
Dr. Diane Petersen and Dr. Kim Martin are board-certified SLUCare OB/GYNs and educators with the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. Through the SLUCare Ultrasound Clinic, the doctors work collaboratively with your primary care physician or gynecologist to deliver the best possible care for your individual needs.
The clinic operates two Thursdays per month, with emergency care available as needed. Appointments are scheduled with a physician referral.
Women's Health Pavilion at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
1031 Bellevue Ave., Suite 400
St. Louis, MO 63117