Our department works to model Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy professional and Jesuit values in all operations. A particular translation of these values is our strong commitment to furthering occupational justice with all ages and populations, within our city location and internationally.
How to Apply
Freshman applicants need to apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- High School grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4 point scale
- Four years of science (to include Chemistry, Biology, and preferably Physics and Physiology)
- Four years of Math
- Four years of English
- ACT composite score of at least 24 with no individual score less than 22 or an equivalent SAT score. On average, applicants to the Occupational Science program will have an ACT score of 26.
Application Deadline: December 1st
Admissions Decision: February 1st
- Admission to the Program in Occupational Science is on a competitive basis. The due date for completed applications is December 1st. Late applications are not considered.
- Applicants will apply to Saint Louis University through the online application indicating Occupational Science as your intended major.
- You will receive notice of your admission's status to the University before you receive notification of your admission status to the Program in Occupational Science.
- Notification of your admission's status into the Program of Occupational Science typically will occur by February 1st.
- Students who are admitted into the Occupational Science program can advance into the Master of Occupational Therapy program by maintaining academic and professional behavior standards as set forth in the Student Handbook.
Saint Louis University has a variety of campus visit options to accommodate your needs and fit your schedule. Please see the SLU Visits website at http://www.slu.edu/undergraduate-admission/slu-visits
to plan your visit. If you have any questions, visit assistants are available Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at 800-SLU-FOR-U or you can email them at email@example.com
Please let the visit office know if you are interested in speaking with a representative from the Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy Program.