If You Have Witnessed a Possible Conduct Violation
- You should report the incident to your RA, DPS, the Conduct Office, or other University official.
- If you're not comfortable reporting the incident, consider talking to a SHC counselor about it
- If you feel comfortable, ask the involved party to report the incident so that you aren't put in an awkward situation.
- Don't worry too much about getting into trouble yourself if you report the incident. The primary concern should always be on the health and safety of the community at SLU, that should outweigh any fear of sanctioning that you may have.
- Be honest in reporting of the incident.