Saint Louis University

Miscellaneous Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I correct my intended graduation date?

Please notify the Office of the University Registrar through, 314.977.2269 or in person and we will make the correction on your student record.

Who is my Academic Advisor?

Your Academic Advisor is the individual at SLU who assists you with planning your academic career.

Log into Banner Self Service and access the Student menu, then Student Records, then View Student Information.
After selecting a term, please chose the current term, click Submit.
The General Student Record will appear and you then click Go to All Advisor Listing.
This will generate a list of all of the individuals linked to your student account as advisors.
If no names are returned please see the advising office for your college to determine who your academic advisor should be.

How do I change my Address?

If you are a current student you may change your address on Banner Self Service.
Log into Banner Self Service and click on the Personal Information menu, then on Update Addresses and Phone Numbers.
You may now click on Current next to the incorrect address in order to modify the address or phone number.

If you are not a current student you may come into our office in DuBourg Hall, room 22 or fax our office a signed request to change your address.
Please include your complete name, student ID number (if known) or the last 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth, address correction, and your signature.

How do I apply for a Leave of Absence or withdraw from Saint Louis University?

Review this document and then  contact your academic advisor.

You will be required to complete either the Leave of Absence form or the Intent to Withdraw form, depending on what you decide.

Higher purpose. Greater good.
© 1818 - 2016  SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY   |   Disclaimer   |  Mobile Site
St. Louis   |   Madrid