The Inter-University program allows students to take courses at other Saint Louis area institutions but have the course and the grade applied to their Saint Louis University transcript. Students pay Saint Louis University tuition just as though they were taking the course on our campus but attend the course at the cooperating institution.
- Concordia Seminary
- Fontbonne University
- Harris Stowe State University
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Washington University in St. Louis
Saint Louis University students may cross-register for courses at other institutions included in the Inter-University agreements under the following conditions:
- The student is full-time and in good academic standing.
- The course is not available at Saint Louis University.
- The course is required or recommended for the student's major or minor (including prerequisites).
- The course is approved by the Saint Louis University advisor, department chair and dean.
- Tuition for the course is paid to Saint Louis University at its rates.
- Grades earned under these conditions will be computed into the student's semester and cumulative GPAs.
Students from other institutions cross-registering for courses at Saint Louis University must be full-time and in good standing at the other institution.
Both Saint Louis University students, and students from other institutions, must obtain permission to participate in this program by completing an Inter-University Program - Registration Form.
This form is available here Inter-University Registration Form
This form requires the signatures of their Dean at the student's home institution, and the signature of the instructor or department at the university where the course is offered. When this form is completed it should be returned to the Office of the University Registrar at your home institution who will complete the registration process for the student.
For further information on the program please contact Laurence Washington at 314.977.2255