Click here for a screenshot demonstration.
Step by Step instructions
- Make an appointment with your Academic Advisor. (Obtain your Alternate PIN/Registration PIN if applicable)
- Determine when Registration Opens through the Registration Open calendar (and for Undergraduate students using the Registration Classification Worksheet).
- Log-in to MySLU.slu.edu
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click on Add or Drop Classes
- Select the appropriate term from the drop down menu and click submit
- If appropriate, enter your Alternate PIN / Registration PIN
- You are now on the Add/Drop Classes page
- Find the CRN's for your courses by clicking on the grey Class Search button in the lower left to search the live database
- Enter the CRN's in the boxes near the bottom of the page and click Submit Changes
- If you encounter Registration Errors please reference the Registration Errors page or contact our office
- If you encounter a closed course you may select to be placed on the waitlist
- Be sure to note any Attributes, which are listed in red on the right side of the course list.
- You may now print your class schedule for the term
Forms and Instructions