What is MISSOURI REVERSE TRANSFER?
- The process of allowing college students or former college students who have completed credits for an associate's degree to receive that degree even if they have transferred to a different college or university, or stopped out of higher education altogether.
- Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn degrees.
- For more detailed information on Missouri Reverse Transfer take a look at the Missouri Department of Higher Education website.
What are the BENEFITS?
- Earn your associates degree while pursuing your bachelor's degree at Saint Louis University
- Possibly meet general education requirements within your SLU college or school.
Are you ELIGIBLE?
- You must have earned a minimum of 15 credit hours at a single two-year institution to be eligible for a reverse transfer degree. Students are not eligible for the program if they currently possess an associate degree or higher.
How does Saint Louis University help you with Reverse Transfer?
- Saint Louis University will work with students to help send transcripts to our partner 2 year institutions in order to facilitate the reverse transfer process.
Do you have questions?
- Get your answers from your campus Reverse Transfer Coordinator, Jay Haugen (University Registrar)
- For participating 2-year institutions please see the list on the Missouri Reverse Transfer webpage.
What do you need to do to participate in Reverse Transfer?
- You will need to give us permission to share your transcripts with your 2 year college so please complete Form #19 and submit to the Office of the University Registrar.