ERM Testing Center
Upcoming CBASE Exam dates: June 12th, 2013 (no seats remaining as of 5/31/13 @ 10am)
Registrations are done in person, and we recommend that you register as soon as possible, as space is limited. Registrations take place in Beracha Hall, Room 103. Office hours vary each week, so it's recommended you either call for hours (977-2963), or monitor this site.Price of the exam is as follows:
- If paid before testing date; spaces filled first come, first served - $60
- If taken as a standby on day of exam (if space is available, not guaranteed) - $80
All reschedules must be done BEFORE the day of testing, and there is an additional $15 rescheduling fee.
If bringing cash to register, please bring correct change. If paying by personal check, you must present a SLU student ID. If you are a non-SLU student, we do accept Money Orders made out to Saint Louis University. Sorry, we do not accept credit/debit cards.What to bring/not bring on day of test?
- Picture ID, such as a driver's license or student ID card
- #2 pencils
- Hand-held, no printing calculator with only 4 or 6 functions (No graphing or scientific calculators allowed)
- Please try not to bring cell phones and/or computers with you to the exam. Please be aware that if these items are brought, you will have to leave them at a designated table and are not allowed access to them during the exam. The Testing Center is not responsible for these items if brought to the exam.
- No food and/or drink is allowed during testing.
Click here for more information on the CBASE exam