Transcript Ordering Information:
There is no fee for University transcripts.
Official transcripts of your academic record at Saint Louis University, including work done in the 1818 Advanced College Credit program, are available through the Office of the University Registrar.
Transcript requests are processed within 7-10 days.
Transcript requests must be submitted in writing with an original student signature or through Banner Self-Service. Requests may also be submitted in person at the Office of the University Registrar, DuBourg Hall, Room 22.
- Requests for transcripts to be mailed or faxed please use transcript request form.
- Requests for transcripts shipped via FedEx please use the FedEx request form.
- For instructions on requesting transcripts via Banner Self -Service please click here or view below
If you are interested in viewing your unofficial web-based transcript please click here for instructions.
If you would prefer to hand write a letter, you may either mail or Fax your letter to us. In either case, your letter must include your signature authorizing the release of your transcript.
The following information should be included in your letter:
- Your complete name
- Any other names you have EVER used while attending
- Your Student ID Number (for students attending after Summer 2005) or the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
- The approximate beginning and ending dates of enrollment at Saint Louis University
- An EXACT address to which the transcript should be sent
- A phone number where you can be reached if there are any problems with this request
One Grand Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63103-2097FAX number: (314) 977-3447
For further information on your transcript or transcript request, please call (314) 977-2269.Medical School Registrar: Registrar School of Medicine
1402 South Grand Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63104FAX number: (314) 977-8088
For information for medical school transcripts call (314) 977-9812.