Online Student Personnel Administration Professional Development Specialty Program
All application materials must be sent directly to Graduate Admissions office.
Requirements for Admission
- Complete an Online Application
- Official Transcripts:
- Must be received in a sealed envelope
- Transcripts in a foreign language must include certified English translation
- Letters of Recommendation
- Three (3) letters with signatures are required
- Professional Goal Statement:
- What experiences influenced your decision to apply to this program
- Career plans and how this program will support them
- Name and birth date each page (for paper applications)
For Online Applications: Applicants can manage their application in the application site.
For Paper Applications: Applicants are responsible for managing their application files. This means that the transcripts and recommendations will be accepted from the applicant provided they arrive at the Graduate School admissions office in their original, sealed envelopes. Recommendations should have the recommenders' signatures across the seals. Upon completion, the entire application packet should be mailed to the Graduate School.
International students should submit completed applications by February 1, due to the amount of time necessary for visa processing.