The School for Professional Studies partners with both national and local organizations to provide enhanced educational opportunities for their employees. We offer both for-credit and non-credit degree and certificate programs and training courses.
Our most popular partnership degree programs include:
- Online RN to B.S.N. programs
- Organizational Studies
- Computer Information Systems
- Project Management
- Security and Strategic Intelligence
Partner with Saint Louis University
Saint Louis University is your educational resource and partner. We can:
- Send you information about our programs and coursework to display and distribute
- Set up an on-site information table in a high-traffic area with one of our admissions representatives to distribute information and field questions
- Provide an on-site presentation to a group of your employees about the programs and coursework that are available at Saint Louis University
- Create a customized professional development program that can be offered online to employees anywhere in the world.
For more information on becoming an employer education partner, or to begin exploring the best options for your organization, contact Justin Smith at 314-977-2334 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLU is an EdAssist Partner
Saint Louis University has aligned itself with EdAssist to provide online bachelor's, master's, training and certifications for more than 120 companies.
Boeing Learning Together
Since 2003, SLU has partnered with The Boeing Company to offer bachelor's, master's and certificate programs to Boeing employees. Developed in collaboration with Boeing leadership, these programs are available online to employees worldwide.
Training and Certifications
The Workforce Center at SLU also offers customized training, bootcamps and certification courses tailored to the needs of your organization.