Andrew J. Molnar, PMP, ITIL
Director of Project Management, Contract Management and Aviation Management ; Instructor
Contract Management/Project Management
M.Sc., Strategic Studies, Air University
M.Sc., Administration, Central Michigan University
Developed the Bachelor of Science in Project Management
Instructor, Project Management and Contract Management
Director, Project, Contract and Aviation Management Programs
Gamification and simulation to accelerate experiential learning
Publications and Media Placements
A sought out speaker and facilitator on varied venues; sample conferences lectures
and topic titles follow:
1. Distributed Trade Conference at Washington University: Blockchain Technology and Bitcoin.
2. American Society for Quality Conference. Putting Quality in the PM's Normal Distribution.
3. UniGroup Supply Chain Conference. Change the Game: Key Quality Tools for Your Next Project.
4. Missouri Dept. of Transportation Conference. PTSD: Find and Make Beauty in Wounded Places.
5. Saint Louis Univ, Cook School of Business, Supply Chain Seminar. Full day lecture on Quality and Change Management for Certification - October 2017 and April 2018
Professional Organizations and Associations
Project Management Institute
National Contract Management Association
Supports the Cathedral