Optical Shop and Contact Lenses
Welcome to SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop, your full-service eye care providers.
SLUCare Optical provides exceptional eyecare service to St. Louis and the surrounding communities. Our newly renovated optical shop is located in the Department of Ophthalmology at Grand Boulevard and I-44 at the Anheuser-Busch Institute.
We offer complete eye exams for glasses and contacts or can fill any eyeglass prescription from your optometrist or ophthalmologist.
We offer a wide display of services, including:
- A large selection of frames, including from designers such as Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Tura, Lulu Guiness, Ted Baker, Marchon, Ellen Tracy, Izod, Cole Haan, Charmont, Euvopa, Revolution, Koodles, Fisher Price and many more
- Expertise in pediatric fitting
- Expertise in placement of prisms to correct double vision
- In-store optical and low-vision aids
- Fitting of safety glasses
- Prescription sunglasses
- Customized Liberty Sportsware for durable, fashionable athletic frames
We have the newest materials and lens coatings, including:
- Single vision lenses
- Lined bifocals
- Progressive (no-line) bifocals
- High-index polycarbonate (thin) lenses
- Transition (self-tinting) lenses
- Anti-reflective coating
- In-house tinting
Olivia Jandrasevic, optical service manager: Olivia has more than 15 years of experience as an optician and has operated the optical shop since it opened in 1995.
Hours of Operation
Monday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Call (314) 256-3207 to schedule an appointment or if you have questions.
All members of the Saint Louis University community (faculty, students, and staff) and their immediate family receive a 20 percent discount on all frames and lenses.