Important Qualitative Research Web Sites
- Qualitative Research Resources on the Internet
- Developed and maintained by Ron Chenail, Ph.D., of Nova Southeastern University. Probably the most comprehensive qualitative research Web site to date.
- QualPage: Resources for Qualitative Research
- Developed and maintained initially by Judy Norris, R.N., Ph.D., retired, University of Alberta, Canada. Now located at the University of Georgia and managed by Judith Preissle, Ed.D..
Other Qualitative Research Organizations
- Association for Qualitative Research (AQR)
- La Trobe University, Australia
- AQR: Association for Qualitative Research
- United Kingdom. An organization geared toward practitioners.
- The Grounded Theory Institute
- Affiliated with Barney G. Glaser, Ph.D.
- Grounded Theory Online
- Support group comprised of grounded theory researchers.
- Qualitative Interest Group (QUIG)
- See Academic Programs - Qualitative Research at the University of Georgia-Athens, College of Education.
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA)
- St. Paul, MN
QUALRS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU: Qualitative Research for the Human Sciences
- Primary general listserv for qualitative researchers, hosted by the University of Georgia. See also this compilation of listservs identified by the Student Qualitative Research Interest Group (SQUIG) at the University of Georgia-Athens.
Qualitative Research Conference & Workshop Announcements
- From QualPage
Qualitative Research Publishers
- AltaMira Press
- A division of Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. See especially Fields of Study: Research Methods.
- Harvard Education Publishing Group
- Publisher of the Harvard Education Review, the Harvard Education Letter, and books under the Harvard Education Press imprint.
- Sage Publications
- For Books: From "Browse for Books" Subjects list, choose "Research Methods, Statistics, & Evaluation." On next screen, click on Qualitative Methods" link.
Qualitative Research Journals
- Journals that focus on qualitative research as well as journals receptive to publishing qualitative research
- This LIST was derived primarily from (a) Judith Preissle's List of Journals Friendly to Qualitative Work, posted to QUALRS-L on September 22, 1996; and (b) Linda Wark's Qualitative Research Journals, a list published in The Qualitative Report, Volume 1, Number 4, Fall 1992 (updated October 1999). It continues to be modified.
Qualitative Data Analysis Software
- See the QualPage Multimedia & QDA page for an extensive list of qualitative data analysis and related software.
Last modified on February 8, 2012. Send comments or questions to Docmaster.
Copyright ©1999-2012 Saint Louis University