Specializing in both traumatic injuries and chronic problems caused by overuse, SLUCare Sports Medicine Services provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of all sports-related injuries.
Our team comprises fellowship-trained sports medicine physicians from the SLUCare departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Medicine, who work with physical therapists and athletic trainers from Saint Louis University's Doisy College of Health Sciences. Our experts treat athletes in all sports and at all ages and skill levels. As our patient, you have access to the same specialists who treat the Saint Louis University Billikens.
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including arthroscopy
- Reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and lower extremity
- State of the art diagnostic imaging including MRI, CT and plain radiographs
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
Some of the Procedures We Perform
- Knee ligament, cartilage and meniscus injuries of all types
- Shoulder dislocations and complex shoulder injuries
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder arthritis including replacement surgery
- Elbow injuries such as arthritis and ligament reconstruction surgery
- Femoroacetabular impingement, labral tears and snapping hip injuries
- Early knee arthritis
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
If you have a sports injury, SLUCare Sports Medicine Services can help you get back in the game. To schedule an appointment at our Midtown or West County offices, call (314) 977-4440.
Problems or Questions: Please contact us via phone or email
Dr. Cutuk's patients please call or email: Melody (clinical nurse specialist) at (314) 577-8524 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Kaar's patients please call or email: Duncan (clinical nurse specialist) at (314) 577-8525 / email: email@example.com
Adnan Cutuk, M.D.
Scott Kaar, M.D.
William Mitchell III, M.D.
Christian Verry, M.D.
1755 S Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Phone: (314) 256-3850
SLUCare Orthopaedic Surgery Clinic at St Marys
1031 Bellevue Avenue Suite 280
Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Phone: (314) 768-1050
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
1465 S Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Phone: (314) 577-5646