Billiken Parent Association
Welcome to the Billiken Parent Association. The Billiken Parent Association helps you stay connected to your Billiken through a variety of programs and communications. Members receive regular email updates about events and issues that may impact your student’s experience. These eNewsletters are valuable reminders of upcoming deadlines, dates, and other related SLU matters. Billiken Parent Association members can connect with one another through events such as Family Weekend, Fall Welcome events, Make a Difference Day, and the Family Basketball Game, just to name a few. You can also connect with other families online on the SLU Parents Facebook page.
As a parent or family member of a SLU student, you are a member of our Billiken Family and therefore automatically part of the Billiken Parent Association. The email list is derived from information provided on students’ admission application. You may opt out of communication if you choose. If additional parents or family members would like to also receive information, please click on the register link below. Membership in the Billiken Parent Association is free and there are no commitments required of you as a member.
The Mission of our Billiken Parent Association
To inform and involve parents to facilitate student success in achieving their goals and the University in achieving its mission; all toward a higher purpose and a greater good.
The goals of the Saint Louis University Billiken Parent Association
- Enhance communication between the University and the parents of Saint Louis University students.
- Engage parents in activities that promote the University and enrich students' educational development and collegiate experience.
- Develop the parent community as a resource for the University.
- Assist the University administration in identifying and encouraging parents, families and others to support the mission of the University.
- Present to the University the parent perspective on the student and family experience at Saint Louis University.
Become active in the Billiken Parent Association Executive Board, Office of Advancement Parent Program, or other campus events.
Register for the Billiken Parent Association
All parents are automatically signed up for the Billiken Parent Association. Register additional people here.
We hope you will join us for upcoming Billiken Parent Association Events!
Billiken Parent Association Executive Board
Help us shape Parent & Family Programs at Saint Louis University.