- Where do I Park?
Visitor Parking for Saint Louis University
Parks Center for Aviation Sciences, Cahokia, IL
- Directions to General Parking
Short-term Visitor Parking
- Reinert Hall
- Brouster Hall
Student, faculty and staff parking is not permitted in the Reinert Hall/Brouster Hall visitor parking area.
Each visitor must obtain a one-day hangtag from the desk worker and display the hangtag on their rearview mirror.
Ticketing may occur if:
- the one-day hangtag is not displayed
- the one-day hangtag is expired
- information on the one-day hangtag is altered
- there is no information written on the hangtag
- faculty, staff or students park in these visitor spaces, even if a visitor hangtag was obtained and displayed.
In the event that these two visitor locations are full, parking in the Laclede Garage is available in the visitor parking areas only. However, overnight parking is not available for visitors in the Laclede Garage.
Overnight Visitor Parking
Long-term visitors (a resident's guest staying on campus longer than a 24-hour period) must park in the non-reserved sections of the Olive garage at a cost of $6 per day.
Parking in the Laclede garage is available in the visitor parking areas only. Overnight parking is not available for visitors in the Laclede garage.
Garage Clearances (visitor garages and permit holders only)
- Laclede garage Laclede entrance/exit 7'6"
- Olive garage all entrances/exits 8'2"
- Hickory East Rutger entrance/exit 7'6" Theresa entrance/exit 8'2"
- Hickory West Carr Lane entrance/exit 7'6" Theresa entrance/exit 8'2"
- Vista garage Vista Ave./Park Ave./Dr. Level entrance/exit 7'0"
- Scott Hall garage Chestnut entrance/exit 6'8"
- 9th Street garage all entrances/exits 6"
- ABI garage Shaw entrance/exit 7'8"