The Boeing Corporation sponsors the BOLD — Boeing Opportunity for Leadership Development — scholarship program at Saint Louis University.
The Boeing Company is committed to preparing leaders for a global workforce. Saint Louis University offers an ideal partnership opportunity by providing a multidisciplinary and holistic education which is not only recognized for technical excellence but is also highly regarded for its legendary preparation of the whole person. Therefore, this scholarship presents the Boeing Company with a unique opportunity to select and mentor those students majoring in business, engineering, computer science and/or mathematics at Saint Louis University and with the best leadership potential.
Scholarships are awarded to students from Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business, Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
To be eligible for the award, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior not graduating prior to May 2020 with a SLU cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
- Have a primary major in one of the four focus areas: business, engineering, mathematics or computer science; AND a secondary major, minor or certificate in one of these four focus areas. Students may have a primary major and a secondary major, minor or certificate in the same college or school. All applicants MUST have their major(s) and minor(s) officially declared before applying in the Scholarship Suite. To declare, please visit the Parks Academic Advising Office to submit a major/minor application.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Potential to make a significant contribution to the University’s goal of providing a culturally, professionally and ethnically diverse learning environment.
How to apply for the Boeing BOLD Scholarship:
- Log in mySLU
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click on the Scholarship Suite icon
- Complete the General Application questions upon entering the site (remember to hit Finish & Submit)
- Click on the Boeing BOLD Scholarship and apply
The application deadline for the 2018 Boeing BOLD scholarships is Friday, October 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Applicants will be notified when decisions have been made. For questions, contact Jennifer Masiulis, at email@example.com