How do I correct information that is not showing up correctly?
- Name, Classification (Year), and Primary College of Study are based on the student's official records. Any incorrect information should be reported to the Office of the University Registrar for correction.
- For legal name changes, please complete a Personal Information Update Form and submit with supporting documentation to the Office of the University Registrar (DuBourg Hall 22).
- The email address is assigned by the University and cannot under normal circumstances be changed. If you wish to change your email following a legal name change, please contact the ITS Service Desk to request a change.
- We are currently not displaying address information for privacy reasons.
- Name, Job Title, Department, and Building are assigned by Human Resources. If any of these fields are incorrect send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email address is assigned by the University and cannot under normal circumstances be changed. Send an email to email@example.com for legal name changes that would affect an email address. Changing an email address necessitates changing a person's SLU Net ID in all computing systems.
- An employee can change her/his Floor, Room and Telephone by using Banner Self-Service.
- Log into Banner Self-Service
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on Update Address and Phones
- Under Employee Campus select Current
- Address Line 1 - should be floor and/or room of the building. This field will be displayed as entered.
- Address Line 2 - Please enter the name of your building. Note: This data is not shown in People Filder. You must contact HR as noted above to update this information in People Finder.
- Address Line 3, State, Zip, County, and Nation - Please enter the address of your building. Note: At present, this data is not shown in People Finder.
- Phone Number - This should be your office phone number. Under Primary Phone:
- Area Code is the area code of your primary contact number.
- Phone Number should be all 7 digits (977#### - no dash) of your primary contact number.
- Extension will be blank for most employees.
- International Access Code should only be used for those with international numbers. Please enter only numbers, without -,+,(, or ).
- All other phone entries (below) are ignored for People Finder, but are used for campus emergency notifications and should be filled out as appropriate.
- Click the Submit button
- Updates are made to People Finder nightly. Please allow 24 hours for updates to appear after changes have been made.