Athletic Training Program
(On a space-available basis)
- Cumulative college grade point average 3.0 or higher on 4.0 scale
- Completion of prerequisite college coursework
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or currently completing a degree
- Applicants that do not meet all of the regular admission requirements may be admitted by the review of the Athletic Training Program Admissions Committee.
- College Coursework
- One semester biology with lab
- Two semesters chemistry with lab
- Two semesters physics with lab
- Two semesters anatomy and physiology or equivalent with lab
- Exercise physiology
- General psychology
- Medical terminology
The Saint Louis University Athletic Training Program in the Doisy College of Health Sciences has partnered with AT-CAS, The Athletic Training Centralized Application Service, to collect and manage applications from post-baccalaureate admission.
Click on the logo below to access AT-CAS