- Physical Therapy
- Welcome from the Director
- Future Students
- Current Students
- SLU-SSM Physical Therapy Residency
- About DPT Program
- Faculty and Staff
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Program Complaint Policy
- Program Outcomes
- Alumni Publications
Program in Physical Therapy
Highlights of SLU's Program in Physical Therapy:
- SLU is affiliated with more than 300 clinical sites locally, nationally and internationally.
- 100 percent of SLU PT students passed the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) in 2011.
- Saint Louis University's Program in Physical Therapy is ranked 34 out of 213 accredited physical therapy programs in the nation according to the most recent ranking by U.S. News and World Report rankings.
- SLU PT faculty and clinical staff provided clinical services at Student Health, SLU Hospital and the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinic with more than 3,500 patients served.
- Since its founding in 1933, the Program in Physical Therapy has a long history of educating excellent physical therapists. SLU was one of the first Jesuit institutions to offer a degree in physical therapy and has had continuous accreditation since the inception of the accreditation process.