Pre-Law Scholars Requirements
This page contains information on what it takes to complete the Pre-Law Scholars Program once you have been accepted. Visit this page for more information on the program's application requirements and click here to access the online application form.
Course Requirements (17 Credit Hours)
- For students that took PLS 1000 prior to fall 2014
- For students that took PLS 1000 during or after fall 2014
*All required coursework must be complete by the end of the Scholar's junior year.
Additional Requirements for Completion
Pre-law Scholars must attend two pre-law events and submit a one-page summary of each event or program. Each scholar must attain a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at end of freshman year.
Sophomores - Seniors
Pre-law Scholars must attend at least two events per year from a series of workshops and law school enrichment programs. Scholars must keep a minimum 3.6 cumulative GPA at the end of each semester.
Concluding the Pre-Law Scholars Program
All students who have met the requirements of the Pre-Law Scholars Program will earn a guaranteed seat in the fall class of Saint Louis University School of Law immediately following graduation, contingent upon:
- Receiving certification by director of Pre-Law Scholars Program at the end of student's junior year.
- Take the LSAT and submit an application to Saint Louis University School of Law through LSAC.
- Students must continue to maintain and graduate with a minimum 3.6 cumulative GPA or higher.