SLU is one of a select few universities to offer a full-time office that advises pre-health professions students. Contact our office (314-977-2840) to schedule an appointment with one of our advisors. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pre-Professional Health Studies Office offers:
• A full-time advising office
• Guidance for selecting appropriate courses
• Health-related courses for students interested in medicine and other helping professions
• Active student clubs with opportunities for service and volunteering at health related sites
• Assistance and support in professional health exploration and preparation for application to professional schools
Verhaegen Hall Room 105 * 3634 Lindell * St. Louis, MO 63108 * 314-977-2840