Supporters of the SLU Prison Program
The Prison Program Advisory Board members are passionate about prison education, community service, and policy change. This Board has three primary goals to assist in the development, growth and sustainability of the Saint Louis University Prison Program:
- Community Engagement
- Resource Development
If you have any inquires about the board, or have fresh ideas that might assist its mission, please contact Ms. Julie O'Heir, Community Outreach Coordinator for the SLU Prison Program, at 314-977-3206.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Honorable Jimmie M. Edwards , Circuit Judge, 22nd Judicial Circuit
- Ms. Bridget Flood, Executive Director, Incarnate Word Foundation
- Dr. Mary Gould, Director, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Mr. Ray Harter III, Civic Design, Inc.
- Mr. Michael J. Heck, Managing Partner, Paramount Planning of St. Louis, L.L.C.
- Ms. Ann E. Hogan, Business Development Director, Keefe Group
- Mr. Dennis J. Jacknewitz, Attorney, Jennings, Jacknewitz & Schrader, P.C.
- Dr. Devin Johnston, Co-Director, Arts and Education Program, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Mr. Stacey Livingston, Graduate, Prison Program, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Julie O’Heir, Community Outreach Coordinator, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Ms. Jan Rasmussen, Associate Executive Director, St. Patrick Center
- Ms. Heather Rich, Associate Vice President for Advancement, Fontbonne University
- Mr. Jason Sengheiser, Clerk, Eastern Missouri District Court of Appeals
- Mr. Bill Siedhoff, Director at Department of Human Services, City of Saint Louis
- Ms. Laura Stobbs, Provident, Inc.
In addition to the board, we'd like to thank the following organizations for their support: