The Prison Program Advisory Board members are passionate about prison education, community service, and policy change. This Board has three primary goals to assist in the development, growth and sustainability of the Saint Louis University Prison Program:
- Community Engagement
- Resource Development
If you have any inquires about the board, or have fresh ideas that might assist its mission, please contact Ms. Julie O'Heir, Community Outreach Coordinator for the SLU Prison Program, at 314-977-3206.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Dr. Scott Berman, Academic Director, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Dr. Mary Gould, Director, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Mr. Ray Harter III, Civic Design, Inc.
- Mr. Dennis J. Jacknewitz, Attorney, Jennings, Jacknewitz & Schrader, P.C.
- Dr. Devin Johnston, Co-Director, Arts and Education Program, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Mr. Stacey Livingston, Graduate, Prison Program, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Julie O’Heir, Community Outreach Coordinator, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Ms. Jan Rasmussen, Associate Executive Director, St. Patrick Center (retired)
- Mr. Jason Sengheiser, Associate Circuit Judge, Twenty-Second Judicial Circuit
- Mr. Bill Siedhoff, Director at Department of Human Services, City of Saint Louis (retired)
- Ms. Laura Stobbs, Grace Hill Settlement House
In addition to the board, we'd like to thank the following organizations for their support:
The Saint Louis University Prison Arts and Education Program is sponsored by the Missouri Humanities Council with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities.