Most admitted students meet the following criteria:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- Applicant must be employed on at least a part-time basis (20 hours or more per week)
and have at least three years of work experience
- Completed coursework in the following areas:
- At least one undergraduate leadership or organizational theory course
- At least one basic statistics or research methods course
- At least one psychology course (“General Psychology” accepted)
- At least one business-related course
- Basic, working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Students missing any of the prerequisites will be permitted to fulfill them through
SLU’s School for Professional Studies prior to acceptance into the leadership and
organizational development program.
You’ll need the following items to apply:
|Application form and fee
|Three letters of recommendation, submitted using the Applicant Evaluation Form. The form can be sumbitted through an online system during your application process,
by email to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Saint Louis University
DuBourg Hall, Suite 150
One North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
|Professional goal statement
Requirements for International Students
Application and Assistantship Deadlines
The priority deadline for fall admission is April 1. Students may be admitted until
July 1, as space permits. For spring admission, applications are considered on a case-by-case
basis until Nov. 1.
Students seeking assistantships should apply by Feb. 1.
Applications are reviewed by a committee of School for Professional Studies faculty