Mark Gaynor, Ph.D.
Health Management and Policy
Health Information Systems
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Harvard University
- M.S., Computer Science, Harvard University
- M.S., Telecommunications, University of Colorado
- M.A., Applied Mathematics, Claremount Graduate School
- B.A., Mathematics, Pizer College
Architecture promoting innovation; applying emerging technology to medical applications;
designing network based-services; IT for medical applications; sensor/RFid networks and applications; standardization in the IT Area; and wireless internet services.
Publications and Media Placements
Gaynor, M. (2003). Network services investment guide: maximizing ROI in uncertain times (Vol. 26). John Wiley & Sons.
Find Mark Gaynor on ResearchGate