Jin Huang, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Research Methods and Statistics; Social Policy and Policy Analysis; Disability and Poverty; Asset-based Policy
- Ph.D., Washington University in St. Louis
- M.S.W., Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A., China Youth University of Political Science, Beijing, China
Asset-based social policy; asset building and social development; family background and child development; financial capability; program and services for children with disabilities; and China social policy.
Publications and Media Placements
Huang has published articles in peer-reviewed journals, such as JAMA Pediatrics, Social Science and Medicine, American Journal of Public Health, Maternal and Child Nutrition, Social Service Review, Social Science Research, and Social Work.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Society for Social Work Research
- Council on Social Work Education
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management