Michael Mancini, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Advanced Social Work Practice; Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; Community Mental Health Practice; Human Behavior in the Social Environment II
- Ph.D., Social Work, State University of New York at Albany
- M.S.W., State University of New York at Albany
- B.A., Psychology, State University of New York at Albany
Community mental health practice; qualitative methods; recovery from serious psychiatric
disability; violence prevention.
Honors and Awards
- Saint Louis University, School of Social Work, Professor of the Year - 2009, 2014 and 2015
- Saint Louis University, Student Government Association, Faculty Excellence Award - 2011
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Council on Social Work Education, Commission on Research, member
- Society for Social Work Research, member
Community Work and Service
- Saint Louis Hospital-Based Violence Intervention Program, member