Kristin Wilson, Ph.D., M.H.A.
Associate Professor ; Director, Master of Health Administration program
Health Management and Policy
Health Policy; Management of Health Care Organizations; Organization of Health Services and Health Policy for Community Benefit; Health Operations Management; Project Management; Comparative Health Policy and Health Systems: The UK/NHS Experience; Health Management and Policy Capstone
- Ph.D., Public Health, Health Management and Policy, Saint Louis University
- M.H.A., Saint Louis University
- B.A., Public Administration, Saint Ambrose University
Health systems strengthening; health policy and community benefit; leveraging existing policies to impact the determinants of health; research into practice; institutionalization and sustainability of best practices and programs; interaction of organizations in communities to improve health; influence and interaction of health policy and organizations; and the intersection and collaboration of population level health and health care management.
Honors and Awards
- Terry Leet Teaching Excellence Award - 2016, College for Public Health and Social Justice, Saint Louis University
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Academy Health
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- Catholic Health Association of the USA
- Raise Your Hand For Kids campaign
- St. Francis Midtown Community Services, advisory council