Kathleen S. Wright, Ed.D., M.P.H.
Emerita Associate Professor
College for Public Health and Social Justice
Public Health Practice; Leadership and Transformational Change; and Emergency Management and Crisis Leadership
- M.P.H. in Community Health/Health Education, San Jose State University
- Ed.D. in Higher Education and Administration and Policy Analysis, University of California-Berkeley
- B.S. in Education/Psychology, Marquette University
Workforce and leadership development; workforce standards and agency accreditation;
community benefit and health improvement; organizational and community adaptation
and change; and communication and network analysis.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Public Health Association, member
- International Leadership Association, member
- Public Health Accreditation Board's National Workforce Think Tank Group, board member