Practice Experiences (Internships) for Master of Public Health (MPH)
ATTENTION: You must receive approval from the faculty Practice Experience Advisor for your concentration for your internship before beginning your experience. If you have questions, contact Catherine Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-8220.
Practice experience paperwork should be returned to Catherine Nolan, MPH Practice Experience Coordinator. Email to email@example.com or bring to Salus Room 472.
|List of available MPH practice experiences (internships)
|Previous public health practice experiences 1997-2011|
- MPH PRACTICE EXPERIENCE (INTERNSHIP) MANUAL 2012-13
- This manual contains all information for students concerning the MPH internship.
- Use Checklist to Plan and Organize Internship
Download Individual Forms (all are required)
- Practice Experience Final Poster (submitted as one PowerPoint slide)
- TEMPLATE (use to build your poster)
- Supporting Forms (for reference or use, as needed)
Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) Research Project - Required Form
(Submit to PE coordinator AND faculty PE advisor)
Human Subject Research On-Line Training
- CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative)
- CHOOSE: Social and Behavioral Responsible Conduct of Research Course
- Register as a new user and proceed with training at your own pace.
- Training should be completed before beginning practice experience.