- Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- About Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- Tutoring Courses
- Supplemental Instruction Courses and Times
- Tutoring and SI Session Expectations
- Learning Communities: Guided Study Groups
- SSS Standing Tutoring Appointments
- School for Professional Studies Tutoring
- Contact Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- Becoming Tutors and SI Leaders
- Success Stories
- Meet the Staff
About Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
As part of the Department of Retention & Academic Support, the Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction Services is committed to providing quality tutors and Supplemental Instruction leaders who are trained to build relationships with students so that they may develop the skills that will assist in becoming confident, life-long learners.
By attending tutoring and Supplemental Instruction sessions, the student will be able to...
- Identify gaps in knowledge
- Demonstrate key concepts through problem solving and examples
- Demonstrate new study skills and apply skills to their personal academic routine
- Demonstrate a study routine independent from the tutoring process
- Achieve higher grades
We offer the following academic support services for students:
Click on the provided links to learn more about each service.
Additional information is available if you are part of any of the following populations.