- Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- About Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- Tutoring Courses
- Supplemental Instruction Courses and Times
- Tutoring and SI Session Expectations
- Learning Communities: Guided Study Groups
- SSS Standing Tutoring Appointments
- School for Professional Studies Tutoring
- Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction at the Medical Center
- Contact Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- Becoming Tutors and SI Leaders
- Success Stories
- Meet the Staff
SI Courses and Session Times
Supplemental Instruction is available for some of the largest lectures in the following subject areas: Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Psychology. The one-hour group tutoring sessions are available throughout the week and provide time to collaborate, discuss, and practice material discussed during lectures. The tutors (also called Supplemental Instruction Leaders or SI leaders) are available for any student enrolled in the course, even if the SI leader is not sitting in your class (please know that the sessions will always be tailored to the specific professors listed below).
No appointment is necessary! Simply show up at the scheduled time and location.
Due to the size of sessions, some of the locations may change; your SI leader will update you.