Apply Now for Fall 2014
SLU's rolling admission policy means there's still time to apply for next fall.
Still deciding where to go to school? It's not too late to apply to Saint Louis University.
SLU has a rolling admission policy, which means that after Sept. 1 each year, admission counselors review applications for admission to SLU. While Dec. 1 is the priority deadline, applications are still considered after this date.
Apply now at apply.slu.edu. Not sure if you're ready to apply? Here's a checklist of the steps you'll take during the process.
- Complete the online application.
- Create an account.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Add the slu.edu domain to your email safe list.
- Submit required documents.
- Submit the secondary school report form and your official high school transcript.
- Submit your official test scores.
- ACT or SAT; for international students, a TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score is also required.
- SLU's ACT code is 2352, and SAT code is 6629. SLU's ETS code for TOEFL scores is 6629. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency.
- Submit a resume of activities. (encouraged)
- Submit an audition or portfolio. (Music and Studio Art majors only)