Still deciding where to go to school? It's not too late to apply to Saint Louis University.
SLU has a rolling admission policy, which means that after Sept. 1 each year, admission counselors review applications for admission to SLU. While Dec. 1 is the priority deadline, applications are still considered after this date.
Apply now at apply.slu.edu. Not sure if you're ready to apply? Here's a checklist of the steps you'll take during the process.
- Complete the online application.
- Create an account.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Add the slu.edu domain to your email safe list.
- Submit required documents.
- Submit the secondary school report form and your official high school transcript.
- Submit your official test scores.
- ACT or SAT; for international students, a TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score is also required.
- SLU's ACT code is 2352, and SAT code is 6629. SLU's ETS code for TOEFL scores is 6629. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency.
- Submit a resume of activities. (encouraged)
- Submit an audition or portfolio. (Music and Studio Art majors only)