Saint Louis University's 2015 Midyear Commencement Ceremony is scheduled for Friday, December 11, 2015 at 2 p.m. at Chaifetz Arena, located at 1 S. Compton Ave. in St. Louis, Mo. A reception will immediately follow the ceremony in the Busch Student Center Harlene & Marvin Wool ballroom.
- Students who plan to graduate in December 2015 must complete and submit an application to their college or school's dean's office. Contact your dean's office for more information.
- Find cap and gown information here. Please place your orders in a timely manner.
- No tickets are required for SLU's Midyear Commencement Ceremony but ALL graduates must RSVP. To RSVP for SLU's Midyear Commencement Ceremony, please visit click here. The deadline to RSVP for SLU's Midyear Commencement Ceremony is Friday, November 13, 2015.
- All graduates should arrive at Chaifetz Arena no later than 1 p.m. Graduates MUST robe at Chaifetz Arena. The commencement ceremony lasts approximately an hour-and-a-half.
- Chaifetz Arena is handicapped accessible. A drop off area for guests is located on Compton Ave. Click here for parking information.
- Diplomas will be mailed to graduates at their permanent address or an address provided to the Registrar. Diplomas will not be available for pickup after the commencement ceremony. For more information, please call (314) 977-2269.
- For all other commencement-related questions, please call (314) 977-3728.
Guests: Book Your Hotel
Hotel Ignacio offers an exceptional boutique hotel experience just steps from campus. To reserve a room, call (314) 977-4411 or visit the Hotel Ignacio website.