- Alumni & Supporters
Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Security Management Industry Advisory Board!
What is the CJSM IAB? It is a board comprised of several volunteer industry leaders who meet regularly to improve the Criminal Justice and Security Management Program. Their goals are:
- To have a thorough understanding of the students and the program strategies
- To keep the program current by reviewing industry trends and potential changes within CJSM individual courses
- To provide a service to the criminal justice and private security community
- To increase visibility of the program and generate revenue for scholarships
The board assists the CJSM program with academic direction and relationship building with other organizations.
If you have any inquiries about the board, or have fresh ideas to assist the board members, please contact Dr. Matt Grawitch, School for Professional Studies. 314-977-2335.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Mr. Larry Cockell, Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer, Time Warner
- Mr. Roland Corvington, Director of Global Security, Edward Jones
- Colonel D. Samuel Dotson III, Chief of Police, St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
- The Honorable Clarence Harmon, Former Chief, St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
- Mr. Edward Hunn CPP, District Manager, Allied Barton Security Services
- Mr. Jeffrey Larner, VP Global Security, Archer Daniels Midland
- Ms. Lori Meyer, Government Security Senior Manager, Boeing
- Mr. Prentice Robertson, Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, Whelan Security
- Mr. Lee Sanguinette CPP, Corporate Security Manager, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Mr. Samuel C. Shaus, President, Security Advisors America, LLC
- Ms. Heather Sims, Defense Security Service, St. Louis Field Office Chief, DSS
- Mr. Matt Trader CPP, Sr. Manager, Data Center Security, Amazon.com
- Mr. Joe Walsh, Director of Security, St. Louis Cardinals, LLC