Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Security Management Industry Advisory Board!
What is the CJSM IAB? It is a board comprised of several volunteer industry leaders who meet regularly to improve the Criminal Justice and Security Management Program. Their goals are:
- To have a thorough understanding of the students and the program strategies
- To keep the program current by reviewing industry trends and potential changes within CJSM individual courses
- To provide a service to the criminal justice and private security community
- To increase visibility of the program and generate revenue for scholarships
The board assists the CJSM program with academic direction and relationship building with other organizations.
If you have any inquiries about the board, or have fresh ideas to assist the board members, please contact Dr. Matt Grawitch, Interim Dean, School for Professional Studies. 314-977-2330.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Mr. Robert Cesternino, CEO, Citadel Security Services
- Mr. Larry Cockell, Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer, Time Warner
- Mr. Roland Corvington, Director of Global Security, Edward Jones
- Chief D. Samuel Dotson III, Chief of Police, St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
- The Honorable Mayor Clarence Harmon
- Mr. Luke Hutsell, Chief Administrative Officer, Clean-Tech Company
- Mr. Edward Hunn CPP, District Manager, Allied Barton
- Mr. Jeffrey Larner, Chief Security Officer, Global Security, Peabody Energy
- Ms. Lori Meyer, Government Security Senior Manager, Boeing
- Mr. Prentice Robertson, Chief Operating Officer, Whelan Security
- Mr. Lee Sanguinette CPP, Corporate Security Manager, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Mr. Sam Shaus, President, Security Advisors America, LLC
- Ms. Heather Sims, Defense Security Service, St. Louis Field Office Chief, DSS
- Mr. Matt Trader CPP, Distrct Loss Prevention Manager III, Amazon.com
- Mr. Joe Walsh, Director of Security & Special Services, St. Louis Cardinals, LLC