Welcome to the Executive Advisory Board!
The Executive Advisory Board is an external consultative committee that assists the Associate Deans and Dean of the School for Professional Studies (SPS) in enhancing the education, research, and service missions of the school, as well as the university as a whole. The goals of the advisory board are to contribute to the advancement of SPS within the following areas:
- Provide financial support to SPS, including personal and corporate donations, fund-raising, and contract, grant and partnership opportunities.
- Identify trends in the business and service sectors and evaluate their impact on education, research and university service.
- Provide input and feedback on School and program initiatives in relation to short and long-term planning.
- Provide advice about career fields and industry expectations for SPS students.
- Identify experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, co-operative programs, mentorships and projects, for the SPS students.
- Identify lecturers and guest speakers for classes and seminars from business and the service sector.
- Enhance School visibility and serve as ambassadors for SPS and Saint Louis University as a whole.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Mr. Michael Bamber, Veteran and Military Liaison, Saint Louis University
- Mr. Andy Benes, Former Major League Baseball Player, Pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Ms. Katherine Cain, Executive Director, Center for Workforce and Organizational Development
- Mrs. Kristin Elsner Hunter, Coordinator, Marketing and Recruitment, School for Professional Studies, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Jo Gardner, Test Team Lead and Integration, The Boeing Company
- Dr. Beth Winfrey Freeburg, Dean, School for Professional Studies, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Anne Haltenhof, Retired Project Manager, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Mr. Chris Heinz, VP of Operations, MRINetwork Westport One
- Mr. Steve Ippolito, Retired Finance & Administration Director and E-Commerce Projects & Procurement, Compliance Specialists
- Mr. Dennis Jenkerson, Fire Chief, Saint Louis Fire Department
- Mrs. Erin O'Neil-Hayes, Producer, Busch Satellite Network, KMOX 1120, Total Information AM
- Mr. Jeff Robertson, Infrastructure Delivery Manager, Alexian Brothers Health Systems
- Ms. Ana Romero-Lizana, Director of International Business Development, World Trade Center
- Ms. Angela D. Schaefer, VP of Human Resources & Employee Engagement, Safety National
- Mrs. Patricia Smith Thurman, Former Group Executive, Mastercard Technologies