- Current Students
Registering with Banner
Log into mySLU, then click on the Tools tab, and then the Banner Self-Service icon. Once you're logged in:
- Click on "Student Resources and Financial Services"
- Click on "Add or Drop Classes"
- Select the appropriate term (Do NOT select terms prefixed with "CEU")
You have now accessed the "Add or Drop Classes" worksheet.
- Enter the Course Registration Numbers (CRN) associated with the desired course sections; or
- Click on "Class Search" in the lower left of the worksheet to search the schedule of classes;
- Once all CRNs are entered, click the "Submit Changes" button.
Provided you do not receive errors, you have now successfully registered! Click on either Student Schedule or Student Schedule: Detail to print out a complete copy of your course list.
For additional information on registering using Banner Self Service, go to the Registration Procedures webpage.