- Employer Education Opportunities
Boeing Learning Together Program
Saint Louis University is proud to offer Boeing employees outstanding education at our premier institution through the Boeing Learning Together Program.
|"I can fine tune my skill set in contract management thanks to the partnership formed with SLU and The Boeing Company."
- Janell Bursac, Contract Management Certificate, '05. Phantom Works/Integrated Defense Advanced Systems, Supplier Management and Procurement, St. Louis Site Leader, The Boeing Company.
About SLU's School for Professional Studies and the Boeing Partnership
SLU's School for Professional Studies has been partnering with the Boeing Company since 2003 on the minor/post-bachelor's certificate in Contract Management. The program was developed in collaboration with Boeing leadership and rolled out to Boeing employees in St. Louis at the Boeing site. The Contract Management program, as well as others, are now available to Boeing employees worldwide in an online format. Boeing students take classes with other Boeing employees and contract management professionals from other organizations around the world.
Saint Louis University School for Professional Studies combines the prestige of a nationally and internationally ranked institution, with the flexibility and affordability for you to earn your SLU degree from anywhere, anytime.
Boeing Relevant Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management (available online)
- Contract Management Certificate (available online)
- Project Management Certificate (available online)
- Master of Arts in Leadership & Organizational Development (available online)
- Master of Science in Applied Analytics (available online)
Flexible, accelerated scheduling
- Classes are in 8-week terms instead of a 16-week semester.
- Five 8-week terms (summer, fall 1, fall 2, spring 1 and spring 2) and several 4-week intersession terms (summer and spring) are available throughout the year.
- These accelerated options give you the flexibility to start anytime, and to earn over 30 credit hours per year. The pace is up to you.
Affordable Tuition - Earn a prestigious, well-recognized SLU degree at approximately half the cost of the traditional day school at Saint Louis University
For questions, contact:
Director of Partnership Programs
Saint Louis University
School for Professional Studies
Earn your SLU degree or certificate, include top-ranked SLU on your resume and achieve your career goals. Apply online, or call 314.977.2330 or 800.734.6736.