- Computer Information Systems Faculty
- Contract Management/Project Management Faculty
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Faculty
- Education Faculty
- Mary Dasovich, Ph.D.
- Al Boulicault, M.S., Ed.Ad.
- Diana Collins, M.A.
- Kathleen Deckelbaum, M.A.
- Mary Walker-Ettling, M.A.
- Renee Huss, Ph.D.
- Deborah Janosik, M.Ed.
- Richard Kling, M.A.
- Peggy Lewis, M.A.
- Robert Lewis, M.A.
- Becky Lopanec, M.S.
- Jennifer L. Roberts, Ph.D.
- Amber Stevenson, M.A.T., M.A.
- Steve Taff, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Watson, M.S.Ed.
- Nina Williams, M.A.
- General Studies Faculty
- Hospitality Management Faculty
- Organizational Studies Faculty
Peggy Lewis, M.A.
|Degree:||M.A. Educational Processes
|Degree:||B.A. Elementary Education
Harris Teachers College
|Degree:||Certification in Elementary Education Administration
Saint Louis University
|Principal in the Saint Louis Public School District (9 years) Assistant Administrator in the Saint Louis Public School District (6 years) Classroom Teacher in the Saint Louis Public School District (20 years)|
|Publications:||"How Preservice Teachers Learn to Teach Children First: An Analysis of Preservice Teacher Learning in an Urban School-University Professional Development School Partnership" Angela Walmsley, Linda Bufkin, Ann Rule, and Margaret Lewis, The Journal of the National Association of Professional Development Schools; Volume 1, Number 2 Fall 2007; Rowan and Littlefield|
|Distinguished Alumni Award, Harris-Stowe State University Father Garanzini Award, Saint Louis University|