- Computer Information Systems Faculty
- Contract Management/Project Management Faculty
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Faculty
- Education Faculty
- Mary Dasovich, Ph.D.
- Al Boulicault, M.S., Ed.Ad.
- Diana Collins, M.A.
- Kathleen Deckelbaum, M.A.
- Mary Walker-Ettling, M.A.
- Renee Huss, Ph.D.
- Deborah Janosik, M.Ed.
- Richard Kling, M.A.
- Peggy Lewis, M.A.
- Robert Lewis, M.A.
- Becky Lopanec, M.S.
- Jennifer L. Roberts, Ph.D.
- Amber Stevenson, M.A.T., M.A.
- Steve Taff, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Watson, M.S.Ed.
- Nina Williams, M.A.
- General Studies Faculty
- Hospitality Management Faculty
- Organizational Studies Faculty
Renee Huss, Ph.D.
|Degree:||Ph.D. Education, Family Therapy and Human Systems
Saint Louis University
|Degree:||MAT Communication Arts
|Degree:||B.S. Education, English and Social Studies
University of Missouri - Columbia
|1991 - 2007: Adjunct Faculty at Webster University 1990: Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Missouri-St. Louis Adjunct Faculty at Saint Louis University's Metropolitan College 1981 - 1984: Adjunct Faculty at St. Louis Community College 1970 - 1984: Numerous teaching positions, both full and part time, in University City District, Special School District, Ferguson-Florissant School District and Riverview Gardens School District|
|Dissertation research focused on the efficacy of teaching communication skills to teachers for use in parent-teacher conferencing.|