- Computer Information Systems Faculty
- Contract Management/Project Management Faculty
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Faculty
- Joe D. Lyons, Ph.D.
- Paul D. Dueren, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
- Marita Malone, Ph.D.
- Kim Rensing, J.D.
- John Ross, M.S.W.
- Matthew Trader, M.A., C.P.P.
- Thomas L. Trice, D.Mgt
- Michael W. Zoia, M.A., CPP, RCDD, PSP
- General Studies Faculty
- Hospitality Management Faculty
- Organizational Studies Faculty
Matthew Trader, M.A., C.P.P.
|Degree:||M.A. Business and Organizational Security Management
|Degree:||B.A. Criminal Justice Administration
University of Illinois-Springfield
|Degree:||A.S. Law Enforcement Administration
Lincoln Land Community College
|Currently: District Loss Prevention Manager III for Amazon.com, Previously: Adjunct Instructor for ITT Technical Institute, Currently: Consultant for Trader Security Consulting Group, Previously: Division Loss Prevention Manager, Security Manager, Store Detective and Security/Loss Prevention Manger for Shop 'n Save, Banner Loss Prevention Manager for Supervalu / Shop ‘n Save|
|Security Management, Leadership, Advanced Interviewing and Interrogation, Investigations, Physical Security, Adult Education, Training, Human Resources|