- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership and Technology
- B.S. in Security and Strategic Intelligence
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Bachelors For Busy Adults
Affordable Undergraduate Degree Programs from SLU - Now Online!
Find out why Saint Louis University School for Professional Studies is the right decision for busy adults.
Our undergraduate degree programs are designed for busy, working professionals wishing to complete their undergraduate degree while maintaining part- or full-time employment. Courses are offered in online, on-ground and blended formats in accelerated 8-week terms, making advanced education more accessible for busy adults. Take classes online or at our campus in St. Louis, MO.
Why Choose a Bachelor's Degree Program from the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University?
- A Saint Louis University degree is synonymous with quality.
A SLU degree will set you apart from the competition because of SLU’s reputation as a high-quality academic institution.
- At SPS, courses are designed for working adults.
There is flexibility with online learning, and there is a blended format if you desire face-to-face classroom interaction.
- Courses are taught by faculty with professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Faculty members not only understand leadership theory, but they also know how to apply it to organizations. In addition, they are working professionals, just like you.
- Course projects allow students to apply their classroom learning to their workplace.
Each course in the program emphasizes application to the workplace. From the first course to the capstone project, an SPS degree ensures that what you learn in the classroom is applied to the workplace.
- Our programs are project / competency-based.
Rather than simply providing knowledge and skills across a set of unrelated courses, the entire curriculum is designed to assist students in developing themselves within several competency areas. Students will complete projects in their foundation courses that will be used in later courses within the program. You will be able to see how you have developed yourself within the program.
* Available Online
All programs listed above have on-ground and online classes available.
Programs indicated with an asterisk (*) can be completed fully online with online classes.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|