- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Data Analytics Track
- Healthcare Information Systems Track
- Information Security and Assurance Track
- Web Technologies Track
- Computer Information Systems Careers
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership and Technology
- B.S. in Security and Strategic Intelligence
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Data Analytics Track
B.S. in Computer Information Systems
The data analytics program track of the Computer Information Systems degree is for busy adults like you with an interest in using computers to solve everyday problems.
In the Data Analytics program, students will gain the knowledge and skills that are essential in collecting, analyzing, interpreting and presenting information obtained from data drawn from multiple, often disparate sources of organizational data.
This data analytics degree of study is designed for those seeking greater emphasis on studying informatics and business intelligence for today's organizations.
As part of the data analytics degree program, students will complete a capstone project as a means for assessing learning outcomes and enhancing personal and professional development.
In today's workplace, data analytics is essential to keeping an organization running smoothly. Many data analytics professionals plan and coordinate all technology-related activity for a business and work alongside managers of a company to meet the technological needs of the organization. Information systems professionals specialize in software, network security and Internet processes.
Employment for data analytics professionals looks strong thanks to emerging technology and the increasing need for sophisticated computer networks within organizations. Businesses must use efficient software and systems to stay competitive and rely on the expertise of information systems professionals to troubleshoot and fix problems quickly.
Courses for Data Analytics Track