- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Data Analytics Track
- Healthcare Information Systems Track
- Information Security and Assurance Track
- Web Technologies Track
- Computer Information Systems Careers
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership and Technology
- B.S. in Security and Strategic Intelligence
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Healthcare Information Systems Track
B.S. in Computer Information Systems
The Healthcare Information program track of the Computer Information Systems degree is for busy adults like you that want to focus on meeting the technology needs for the growing healthcare industry.
With a Healthcare Information Systems degree at Saint Louis University, students will gain the foundational knowledge for the development and application of information technologies in meeting the organizational needs of healthcare organizations.
As part of the computer information systems degree program, students will complete a capstone project as a means for assessing learning outcomes and enhancing personal and professional development.
Students in our computer information systems healthcare information systems program should have knowledge and experience of computers and posses strong problem-solving skills. Students should be able to think logically, multitask and pay attention to detail.
Job opportunities for individuals in the healthcare information systems program are promising.
Courses for Healthcare Information Systems Track