- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Healthcare Information Systems Track
- Information Security & Assurance
- Data Analytics Track
- Web Technologies Track
- Computer Information Systems Careers
- Computer Information Systems Course Descriptions
- B.A. in Criminal Justice & Security Management
- B.A. in Education / Teacher Certification Programs
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Aeronautics, Aviation Management
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership & Technology
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Core Curriculum
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Bachelor's Degree Computer Information Systems - Healthcare Information Systems
Healthcare Information Systems Program Track
The Healthcare Information program track of the Computer Information Systems degree is for busy adults like you that want to focus on meeting the technology needs for the growing healthcare industry.
With a Healthcare Information Systems degree at Saint Louis University, students will gain the foundational knowledge for the development and application of information technologies in meeting the organizational needs of healthcare organizations.
As part of the computer information systems degree program, students will complete a capstone project as a means for assessing learning outcomes and enhancing personal and professional development.
Students in our computer information systems healthcare information systems program should have knowledge and experience of computers and posses strong problem-solving skills. Students should be able to think logically, multitask and pay attention to detail.
Job opportunities for individuals in the healthcare information systems program are promising.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|